Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Low DSR scores on eBay

I dont get.  I check my ratings and feedback frequently. I used to get really upset when I found anything but a 'green' dot!  I still do actually, but not as bad as before.

And now Im freaking out when I see low DSR scores!

I mean for each category it varies but generally there is no reason I should get low scores. I ship all items the same day or next day. All the descriptions are written very well with images of the items etc.  I answer everyones emails so this is one that really baffles me.  Low communication scores is so messed up! My shipping costs are always within $2 of the actual cost so when that comes in as low I think to my self, why buy it if you didnt like the cost of shipping? Shipping time I have no control over so why are sellers liable for that one is beyond me!

What makes me more crazy is that I have no idea who is giving low scores because its anonymous. I get those leaving a negative will leave low scores but how do you leave a positive and low scores? Its just does not make sense.  If I dunno whats wrong with the description how can I fix it?

There are also people out there that believe 3 is a good score! These people are perfectionist and expect you to bend to them. Doesnt matter what you do no one gets 5 stars which would be perfect.

Things are supposed to be changing in June. Some categories will automatically receive 5 stars so review the updates and keep on top of it.

No comments: