Saturday, April 7, 2012

I feel victorious! Even with a new negative mark! Part Two

Well its been a few days and my 'Victorious' feeling is fading away.

I see the DSR ratings finally.  It takes time to post because its supposed to be 'anonymous' but when you consistently receive positive feedback its easy to spot who is leaving you low ratings.

Yes I knew it was going to happen but it still bothers me to actually see it. This buyer gave me a score of 1 for three out of four categories.  One is automatically entered by eBay since the item arrive in ONE day!  So in item description, shipping charges and communication I received a score of 1 from the buyer.

Ebay needs to modify this way of scoring since most people that dont get their way will automatically give you low scores even if you did everything correctly.

I wrote to eBay and reported this buyer. Im praying the will remove it especially since everything is documented within eBay they can see this buyer was never over charged shipping fees, the difference is well under 50 cents! They can see I 'communicated' with a reply to every email the buyer sent and quickly too! They can also see the letter from the manufacture backing me up about the item image, which I added to ebays messaging system, they can see I am 100% in the right.  

I know they are making 'changes' but its not fast enough. This DSR rating is hurting sellers and giving buyers all the power.

Once a reply is sent to the buyer the communication category should be automatic 5 stars even if the buyer does not like the replies. They see how much we pay for shipping and if the margin is with in a certain amount (say $2)  it should automatically give 5 stars as well!  Sometimes it will charge the buyer less then what I pay and the buyer can give me a lower score? What the hell!

Shipping time is still something that a seller nor buyer can control. Last time I check the postal service was owned by the government and all other shipping companies have their own rules. How is it our responsibility to control a third party?



No comments: