Monday, July 4, 2011

Stuck in this hole in the wall

Well I finally got word that I did not get the store front down the road that I really wanted.

Boo!

So Im stuck in the hole in the wall a while longer. I was going to bring everything back home but I have way to much stuff and not enough house. Its too bad I dont have an extra garage or a spare room. Not until the boys move out, if that ever happens! LOL...

Ive been told that one can smell the mold on my boxes in the office! Its scary coming home with headaches daily. I dunno what to think.

There are three store fronts in town available that I am aware of... one is way to large almost 2000 square feet which will cost $2K a month. It has the ability to be split. The other two are about 900 square feet for $1K a month. They also have to go thru a realtor, which means more money. It also means expenses will go up A LOT with rent starting at $1000!

I really dont want to move to another town, I continue to pray something opens up and soon!

No comments: