Friday, July 22, 2011

The case of my shrinking daughter!

Ride Restrictions: We know its for everyone safety right? And I am ok with my kids not being able to ride because they are not tall enough. But what happens when one day you meet the requirements and the next you don't? lol

That happened to my daughter. While at Busch Gardens she met the 48 inches requirements for many rides. I guess cause she was in sneakers - amazingly enough at Typhoon Lagoon, she almost touched the 48 inch marker on the rides. At the first ride they measured her they gave her a wrist band so they wouldn't measure her again. We had a blast running from ride to ride and getting on everything. Finally at Blizzard beach she was so far from the 48 inch mark she couldn't ride one of the rides. We were OK with that ride as it turned out that the pool at the bottom would have been way over her head.

So did she shrink over the course of a few days? The chlorine caused it?

Who knows for sure lol. I just know my little girl shrunk overnight.

No comments: