Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I had it for a second!

I contacted a company that I thought was charging was too much for office space. But with limited space in the area I had to try. They offered me a small space, just shy of 400 square feet. They wanted 15 per square foot, plus common area maintenance fees. Can I afford it? Yes... do I want to? Not really but anything to get out of this space.

After viewing the space and loving it! I said yes draw up the lease. A few emails back and forth, they want me to fill out all this paperwork. They want profit and loss statements, net worth statements, tax returns... and the list goes on!

Oh my I nearly lost it. I felt like I wasted my time with this whole thing. Back to the drawing board on finding a place. I dont think they are going to let me take the space since I have none of the papers that they want. I can cross my fingers but Im not getting my hopes up.

I had it for a second!

No comments: