Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Its been a while

Man I have been busy....

I started a new job,... its part time and supposed to be temporary at least until the end of the year. I debated over and over if I should take a job, but it was too great to pass up. Its in the accounting area, which I cant get away from. AP and AR at the same time and its from 9-2 while the kids are in school. I am here to put Linda on and take her off the bus which is great. I could be home - cleaning and doing laundry but I think I like the idea of actually leaving the house and doing something other than food shopping, lol....

Progress reports are coming next week, Already! Can you believe it! ... man how time flies...

Business is unbelievable! Life is amazing! Married life is getting MUCH better!

I recently went to this seminar for the weekend with Tom Hopkins. Man was it an eye opener. To learn how people think and how they interpret words was incredible. It was a grueling weekend but so worth it. It will help my business ten fold, I have increased my income potential and that is just too exciting!

Trying to get my butt back into church but its been tough.. I am set to go back this weekend and will sign Linda up in Sunday school again as she loved it last year. Not only that I miss going there.

My Attitude every day will determine my success in the future. Today, I will walk, talk, act and believe like the person I wish to become. I deserve success and will do what successful people do. I will refuse to allow negative people to fill my mind with negativity. Most of the arguments I have are with myself, so when I get down, I will use the famous GOYA formula for guaranteed success. Today, I will win. Why? Ill tell you why - because I have faith, courage and enthusiasm.

No comments: