Saturday, October 4, 2008

Distraught

So I killed one of Gods creatures today...

I was driving home from a great day... its my moms birthday today. I invited her to my house so we can hang. I took her to Woodbury Common did some shopping - then we went to Gashos Steakhouse. She had Hibatchi Scallops and loved it. Then they did a birthday thing for her. Had a pineapple with a 'candle' it was like a sparkler that was amazing. Then they sang happy birthday to her and hit her with a hammer on her head. No not a reall hammer, a plastic one that squeeks when you hit it. It was really funny and the food was amazing.

We then went to BJ's where we shopped and came home. It was a normal drive as usual until that Deer jumped out in front of my car. Man I am traumatized for life. That vision of the deer flying up in the air will be with me forever.

Its amazing how fast things can happen to you. It was all a few seconds. It makes you appreciate life and realize how you have to cherish every moment, cause it can disapear just as fast.

The car looks bad to me. The antifreeze is leaking, there is no light anymore, the bumper and quarter panel is no good and the front is just as bad. Its gonna be a while before I will be able to drive the van.

No comments: