Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School starts today

So it begins... today was the first day of school for many people... but it was the first day of school for my youngest... Kindergarten was great she says... she played she says... she made friend she says... but cant remember their names.. lol... guess she is fine without me.. how they grow up so fast.

Alex started 11th grade and Brian 9th grade... I promised him that he can get a job if he proves that he is doing well in school after the first quarter ... what have I gotten myself into lol... I doubt Alex will get a job.. he is just too lazy and he figures he cant do both... work and go to school.. geez... I remember going to work full time and going to school full time... and dealing with them on a daily basis.... I gotta talk to that boy.. lol...

No comments: