Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a week

Linda's been in school for a week so far, she's coming home off the bus saying she misses up terribly... that the day is long.. its so cute. You have to see how she steps off the bus, the steps are giant for her. lol - my baby is growing up,... boo hoo

I finally got to spend sometime with the spouse - he did work 84 hours straight last week. We went to dinner and met a friend of his from work and his wife... very interesting. Then we went bowling. I kicked butt!!! Even with the carpel tunnel, lol That was Sunday, then on Monday we played Disc Golf at Warwick Town Park. We've never played it before but purchased some Discs and went to the course. Its like Golf except your throwing these Discs which are like a Frisbee. You stand on what looks like a 'base' and throw. There are pros that kinda take a running start and then throw them. They get tossed into this basket of chains. We had a good time hiking thru the woods. Especially when we didnt know what we were doing. The couse was layed out in the woods, over streams, and in open fields and some 'holes' were 900 feet long! Mike did 18 holes, and I did the first 9 - took us about 2 hours.

He's working nights this week so I really wont spend anytime with him this week. Not only that I am headin to PA this weekend and he is heading upstate for a party.

This weekend I am heading to Tom Hopkins seminar. Its suppsoed to help me with my business and life in general. Look forward to it.

One of my businesses was featured in Natural Solutions magazine! Miessence was voted for best Hair Repair and Mens after shave Balm - we've got many great products for those into organic - check out my website for more www.trulypure.mionegroup.com.

No comments: