Thursday, March 8, 2012

Requested Feedback adjustment

While I do make mistakes with my listings I am quick to correct them.  I have listed items that have disappeared from my store, or miscounted a product, or returned something to the vendor and forget to remove the listing. Sometimes an item will sell in our store and again I forget to remove the listing.  This are all honest mistakes but there are some people that you cant please no matter what you do.

I mentioned a few days ago that someone left us negative feedback saying I never refunded them and I wasted their time.  I wasted a feedback revision request on this buyer.  All they did was change the wording around and left it negative!  How rude.

You know you do everything you can to help the buyer and they dont care. Wasted their time? You waste time when you sit at the DMV day after day and still dont get your business taken care of. Or when you have a 10AM appointment at the doctor and dont see the doc until 1PM thats wasting your time.  Oh when you order something from a catalog and find out weeks later they dont have the item in stock!  Not when your refunded within a few hours of your order coming thru!

Once we noticed that we did not have the item we immediately refunded the money and sent an email of apology.  What more could we do?  Nothing!  Its not the first time this has happened to us, but we do our best so it does not happen. When it does we correct it quickly. Sometimes people do not accept the cancellation of the order and thats OK, we lose on the selling fees.  Many people do not bother leaving negatives but there are some people that are just horrible.

Maybe I shouldn't talk since I was trying to sell something I didnt have.

No comments: