Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pinterest - My review

So I heard of this site called Pinterst.  Not the first time I heard it but we actually spoke about it a meeting we had last week and it peeked my interest.

So the very next day I started browsing the site.  So many images to view so little time.  I think I spent a few hours on this site. You can find A LOT of images on a specific topic, word, saying, quote. Whatever!

Well in order to join someone has to invite you, otherwise I hear it can take a few days to be allow in. Well I got my invite and joined right away!  Turned out upon joining my Facebook profile was automatically changed to the Timeline feature.  From what I read all profiles are changing by the end of March anyway.  Nothing I could do about it so I dealt with it.

So Im on Pinterest, now what?

Oh boy!  I created a couple of boards, gave them titles, some of the titles were left alone. I started browsing.  Right away I pinned a few things and 'liked' a few things, you can even 'like' right on to Facebook!

So I find myself browsing the site daily just looking at different categories and searching by words.  You can be on this site for days and I thought Facebook was addicting!  Ive even learned to upload images to include on my board, which other people have pinned for themselves!

So think of it this way, you post an image, your friends that are following you see the pin and they pin themselves to your image, and so on and so on... its a great way to get your images out there for everyone to see!

Follow me here:    http://pinterest.com/luzsbrain/
 




No comments: