Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 2012 Newsletter

http://ymlp.com/z7DIGI

I joined ymlp.com -  I have so many email contacts from the bridal shows I was a vendor at I figured I should reach out to these brides!

This website allows me to send emails 500 emails a month for $5.  Not bad I figured until my contact list goes over 500.  Right now I have almost 300 contacts so I can only send one email a month, if I had under 250 I could send two emails a month.  I think one email a month is fine.  I should set up a reminder to send out these emails so I dont waste my $5!

I hope these emails will keep an open line of communication with customers about specials and events. Right now my list is mainly bridal but I hope to open up my email list for everyone. The great thing about this site is I can place certain email address in different categories.   This helps when creating newsletters geared towards them and chances of the email going in the trash gets lower.

Because I am promoting my invitations and gift items to the brides I also make a point to send letters with coupons.  This way they get to 'see' my product as well as read about it. It cost a little bit but it worth it when a customer comes in because of it.

No comments: