Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Need a new business name...

So my invitation business has hit a stand still and Im not happy about it.  Im starting to think it has to do with the name of my business. While I like 'The Sell All' for my store I don't know if it goes along with the wedding side of the business.

I've spoken with a few people and they agree that I should change my name. I don't really want to change it but maybe add something to it, or obtain a second DBA for the invitations side of the business. Maybe adding a name along with 'by The Sell All' at the end.

The problem is coming up with a name for this endeavor.  I really want to grow this side of the business.  I can create personalized invitations of all types and I want to add more companies to the list I can offer to my buyers.  I also have gift items on my list of items.  Its been very interesting process attending bridal shows and meeting new brides.

Invitations is a huge business and looking for my way in.




Please view my website or stop over my store.

No comments: