Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finally Set up










So I believe I am done with setting up, unless someone purchases my old displays! lol.

The store looks full now and people come in and hang around for a bit checking it all out! Ive gotten a few invitation orders, which is exciting! I cant wait till the holidays! I am offering FREE gift wrapping as well as delivery options for those needing that service.

We just picked up some hats and gloves for the cooler weather. Slowly Ive been adding more and more items to inventory. I am using this program on the MAC called Checkout. Its amazing and works well on the computer. I still have to invest in the cash box, scanner and printer but the program works without those. Its so easy to use!

I know this season is going to be fantastic!

No comments: