Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a week!

So I spent the week in Brooklyn.. with my mother and her husband, who used to be my uncle... but thats another story....

We went to the city, Manhattan, which I have not really been too since I stopped working there in 2002. I miss it sometimes, the hustle and bustle of the city... all the stores so close to each other, the lights and excitement. But I wish I had a sign that said 'I am not a tourist!' lol - We went to the MnM store, Hershey, World of Nintendo, Bubba Gump Shrimp! Even checked out the supermarkets there.. lol... We also went to the Hall of Science in Queens, which was nice, even though the place was filled with kids from camp but they were gone by 2 so it was not too bad. Spending time with my mom had me realize that I dont spend enough time with her. Who knows what the future brings huh...

No comments: