Friday, July 25, 2008

Job?

Well I have been slowing looking at getting a job, seriously this time, I mailed my resume to one company already... many people think that I dont wanna get a job so why bother and parts of me does not... think about... Ive been working from home for a few years and I know I can just 'have a party' or write some kind of transaction and be paid a heck of a lot more then I could sitting 40 hours at a job. So why go get a job? Why give half my check for daycare? But working from home is harder then I thought.. I cant find people sitting in my living room and it also keeps me from getting out and meeting people. I dunno - Linda starts kindergarten in September so why not?

So how funny is it that today I find that my old job - where I was before Linda was born - posts a job - well two positions opening. I called and who knows - I will touch base with them again on Wednesday.. do I want to work there again where they made me miserable? Well the ones that made is miserable for me left the company and not only that I was pregnant and emotional...lol

No comments: