Thursday, July 31, 2008

Giving up on dreams

Well its done - I will officially stop talking about Moving to another state. He (My spouse)called me a Gypsy - did you know that Ive moved around over 28 Times in my lifetime! That all stopped about 6 years ago. This is the longest I have ever stayed in one place - Not counting when I was a kid - the longest was on Bedford - we moved there when I was 3 or 4 and I moved out when I was 15 - but who remembers anything before age 10 lol.

Am I ready for a new adventure? Yes - at this point I dont care where - just somewhere else - although Florida is calling to me. And I dont want to move further upstate cause I hate snow. But he does not want to leave. So I am stuck and my dreams have gone out the window.
Not only that my son is also giving me a hard time - he starts 11th grade in September and he wants to graduate with his friends, which means a delay of about 2 years. So what do I do, wait? Then if I wait, my daughter will give me a hard time as she will be starting 2nd grade by then.

So once again I push my wishes aside for the benefit of others.

No comments: