Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Item not described follow up

I recently wrote about an issue I had with an item that was purchased.  It was returned and received by the buyer this past Saturday.  USPS showed it was delivered very early Saturday morning one it was marked 'delivered' we got an email indicating that is received from the buyer and we should get a refund from the seller within 6 days. 

Since the Thanksgiving holiday was this same week I wasn't sure we would get a refund quickly.  Monday after noon we got notification that a refund was processed.  We had used PayPal to pay but the refund actually hit my personal account since it was partial paid from there.  The credit was refunded exactly in the same manor as it was paid. We did get a FULL REFUND, we also did not pay for the return shipping costs.

I haven't left Feedback for the seller yet as the seller was rude, but the return process went OK.

No comments: