Thursday, May 2, 2013

Work it out via email

Whats with people these days opening cases on eBay? Is this a new feature? No its been there forever! So why is it when there is an issue people are quick to open a case instead of sending an email and say 'hey! you messed up'  NOOOOO

The number of cases opening is crazy! This should be something to resort to when there is truly an issue or when the seller does not respond or when an agreement is not reached not as a first resort.

eBay should ask those questions before allowing someone to open a case. Why does eBay have to be in the middle of an issue that can be corrected by a simple email?  If I send the wrong thing just email me, say hey I got the wrong thing can you fix it?  Or if something happens upon receipt, say hey this item is cracked or broken can you send a replacement.  Nooooo.... the first thing they are doing now is using eBay to open a case, I guess I should be glad that they are not holding my funds!

No comments: