Sunday, December 28, 2008

What did you get for Christmas?

Me? Well what I did was tell my husband Ill spend $100 and you spend the same amount and get me something.

Well he had no idea what to get - I told him - get something anything does not matter.... he basically refused and said I was picky... I dont think I am at all....

Well in the end I gave in and just purchased a bunch of clothes for myself from one of my favorite stores - NY and Co... and didnt even wrap it.

He made it worse for me - he had to guess what I got him - he knew what I was getting him - he couldnt even lie about it. So I gave him his gift and he gave me a piece of paper with his guesses. And - he did know - I told him I am never giving him anything ever again! He pulled the same stunt last year. Whats with men, they just dont get it.

Did I get what I wanted? Well no - but I didnt want or ask for anything. I believe Christmas is for giving - and thats what I did. I hate asking for things or when I am asked what I want - am I crazy for thinking such a thing? One should appreciate anything they receive no matter what it is. Being together for what - 8 years one would think he could purchase something for me, from his heart.

What to do...

No comments: